Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

What's the thread consensus on Vit and Svart 401's? I'm looking at a future full of dense city commuting and have a strong distaste for orange plastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

The 1390 Super Duke R has been inhabiting my dreams for weeks now. It's an achievable dream bike (for my circumstances) with the caveat that it's probably a maintenance nightmare and a guaranteed deathwish.

Over my 20 years of riding I've always been the practical type, opting for cheap and cheerful machines while looking down on squids who ride impractical machines beyond their skill levels. I started on a 125cc, moved up to a 200cc, followed by multiple 650cc bikes, and now back down to a 400cc. 20 years on and I'm finding myself unable to resist the temptation of a 1,000+cc V-twin. Should I avoid this urge to buy more bike than is necessary? And is the 1390 the absolute worst option of them all?