Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
Because you are :v: Someone has to do it or I will make a bad decision.

I'm really having a hard time figuring out what model it is, all the info for the models of KZ400s is all scrambled and some places have info for some designations that other places do not. I'm afraid I am going to gently caress up the rejetting by getting the wrong jets or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
I bought it. I told him not to start it until I got there, it sat all day and was totally cold when I got there, started up immediately with some choke/high idle.

Rather than rejet the carbs, he suggested I just find a stock airbox and put that on in lieu of the air filters on now.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
Thanks! Now over to wade through the gear thread :zombie:

Side note, the handlebars are backwards clubmans and I love them :haw: