Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty-Seven
Jul 6, 2008

I'm so tired
Personally I tend to have my middle and ring finger on the brake and all the others on the throttle, which may or may not be really weird. I feel like I can't control the throttle if I don't have my index finger on it, and putting my pinky on the brake while my index finger is on the throttle makes me tend to grab more brake than I intend to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty-Seven
Jul 6, 2008

I'm so tired
Out of curiosity, what kind of camera setup do those guys who make all those goofy motorcycle video blog things use? How much does that sort of thing run? I tried to google it myself but did a really bad job I guess and didn't find anything that looked right.

Also feel free to type words about non-helmet camera setups and I will gladly read those as well.

Twenty-Seven
Jul 6, 2008

I'm so tired
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6xVpx6Kxf8#t=1m48s

Are the silly vloggers actually doing this or am I getting trolled hard

Twenty-Seven
Jul 6, 2008

I'm so tired
Etymotic. The model that gets recommended most often is the ER6. I have a pair and I like em.

Twenty-Seven
Jul 6, 2008

I'm so tired

Jack the Smack posted:

Since then, I've learned this bike is not an I4 and after riding all my friends bikes I hate almost every aspect that comes with a V-twin (vibrations, sound, engine braking).

By no means the stupidest thing you've said in this thread, I did find this the most offensive.

Sport twins rule and you've got no class t:mad: