Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bung
Dec 14, 2004

VideoTapir posted:

Is Johnny Pag http://johnnypag.com/ just another Chinese bike, or are they actually decent?

If it's a piece of poo poo, at least it's a good looking piece of poo poo.

I would spend the additional cash to get a 2009 Ninja 250. I have never heard of Johnny Pag motorcycles but one must keep in mind that China has over 900 motorcycle/scooter manufacturers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bung
Dec 14, 2004

dietcokefiend posted:

the valve core was going all "shhhhhhhhh"

Go to an auto parts store or WalMart and get a pack of valve cores and the tool for installing them. It shouldn't cost more than $10.

bung
Dec 14, 2004

dietcokefiend posted:

HID kit

Get the Philips X-Treme +80 bulbs from Powerbulbs.uk. I installed them on my Sprint and they made a huge difference.

Here are my results but keep in mind the fact that the headlights were not aimed correctly at this point.

before

after

bung fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Nov 26, 2008

bung
Dec 14, 2004

Lawn posted:

QLink

This picture tells me all I need to know about their build quality.