Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HornyBoy123
Mar 4, 2005
I had my bike up for sale a while back and got this e-mail:

Email posted:

i saw your add on craigs and i wanted to know if you'd consider renting/leasing me your bike over the winter months, nov, dec, jan- i'm just wrapping up a promo tour for toyota and will be spending the off season in monterey starting nov 1st- i'm planning on going back on the road in feb to do a tour so i don't really want to buy a new bike and then have to turn around and sell it or store it afterwards when i leave again. i've been riding for 20+ years and really don't want to ship/ride my bike from wyoming so i'm reaching out to sellers on here to see if they'd be interested in loaning it out for a while- i'd be willing to pay up to 300 a month + the cost of full coverage on the motorcycle- i've done this before in other off seasons and would like to do it again- let me know what you think and get back to me when you can-

I decided to keep my bike, but if I needed some spare cash how good of an idea is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HornyBoy123
Mar 4, 2005
Anybody know what the name of this type of fuse is and where I can get one?