Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
inkblottime
Sep 9, 2006

For Lack of a Better Name
:wtc: How did all those fit in that poor little guy?

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Old grumpy in the back there doesnt seem to approve of this species mixing.

You have a cat racist.

Yeah, he's an old, mean tempered, cat racist. Except when I have Josie on the couch first. Then he grumbles and sits at her rear, all the while casting glances at her like "get off my lawn!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inkblottime
Sep 9, 2006

For Lack of a Better Name

noelcat posted:

The vet was concerned with the lead-up to swimming because Cable likes to leap straight into the water. If we ease him into the water, I think that'd be a great idea! I live in Idaho, though, so that wouldn't be possible in the winter months. Long walks instead, maybe, and puzzle balls?

We had to cut back on Josie's activities because of joint issues in her front leg. Puzzle balls are a great idea and keep her busy for hours on end. Might take the opportunity to do some fun training, like get that, do this, good dog type thing. Corgi's usually like feeling useful even if they don't understand the purpose.

• Locked thread