Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shady anachronism
Oct 14, 2006

Where's my goddamned milk?!

Plus_Infinity posted:

- His favorite thing to do is to put his antler/hoof/other chewy thing on someone's foot and then chew it

Josie does this too, but she is sneaky, because she will start chewing your shoelaces. Also my favorite Josie quirk is the nose bump to your leg. See, we discouraged her from nipping heels, so she replaced it with nose bumping when she wants something or wants to try to herd you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shady anachronism
Oct 14, 2006

Golden-i posted:

He was 25lbs when we got him, but he's up to 30 now at our vet's recommendation.

This dog... is freaking cute!

My husband thinks he might have a touch of terrier somewhere, but all I'm seeing is corgi face. Our cardi, Josie, has a brother who's ears weren't taped, and he looks a lot like your little guy.

What an amazing dog to find in a shelter!

shady anachronism
Oct 14, 2006

Dead Pikachu posted:

He had kinda been against them because they're what he considers to be "small" dogs.

Don't tell corgis this. They don't consider themselves small dogs. :colbert:

Amusing anecdote: We brought Josie over to a friend's house, and had her playing in the backyard, barking like crazy. Then we heard the neighbors from behind the fence say "It sounds like someone got a big dog." Her bark is about three times bigger than she is.

shady anachronism
Oct 14, 2006

Miss Indy posted:

Yeah I've been meaning to reply, my husband was in a wreck last week on I-405.. I think they're going to total out the car. We're not allowed to have the dogs in the rental, so I'd need another week or two at least. Plus it would NOT be fun doing a dog park on a real hot day.

Is he ok? :ohdear:

• Locked thread