Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.

londerwost posted:

Her ears seem to be turning out nicely :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.
Here's some Corgis that were at work this weekend!

They were so sweet when they first arrived. But I went in their kennel today and they jumped on me with sharp claws and tried to nip at my hands. :mad:

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.
Here's a few pictures from my boarding kennel's website. Wasn't there when they took them, but since corgis are my favorite breed I feel obliged to share.

This is Wade getting a bath and brushing, the same Corgi from the previous page.

Don't know why they're so tiny, but I'm working on their website tomorrow so I'll see if I can grab bigger versions.

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.
These are the best Corgi pictures ever. Please keep posting them!

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.
Really love how that breeder's Corgis look. They look so perfect. Too bad they're on the opposite side of the country from me! :(

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.
That video's adorable, had to actually watch the original to get it though.

My fiance called before I went to sleep last night (he does delivery) and said "I just saw the most adorable thing! Two corgis came out of nowhere and they were soooo awesome and friendly. I don't think I'd mind having one!"

He had kinda been against them because they're what he considers to be "small" dogs. Good to know that a corgi might eventually be in our future. :)

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.
This popped up on my Facebook feed.

Where is the muscle at? I can't see it through the fat. :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Pikachu
Mar 25, 2007

I wish you were real.
I wish I could loudly proclaim how much I don't care for Labs and how stupid they are. But that would piss off everyone!

Here, have a picture of my neighbor's Corgi:

• Locked thread