Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moechae
Apr 11, 2007

lolwhat
This isn't my dog, he's part of my friend's pack of 3 cats and two fish tanks, but I felt I had to post him, because he's the cutest loving dog ever, and, of course, DOGGLES. Meet Godot (Like the play)

They rescued him from a shelter, they say he's half Corgi, half blue heeler, but drat if he doesn't look just like some Cardigans posted here, maybe a bit taller and skinnier. He's an angel with teeth. So much fun to play with beyond him jumping twice his height to nip your nose. He's about 6-7 months about now, and his ear has finally straightened up, much to my slight disappointment.

EDIT: Two more photos I found on my cell phone (lovely cellphone quality as a result, sorry) back when they first got him. I forgot to add that the drat rescue/shelter they got him from had him neutered at 3/4 months old (they got him around 5 months) and he had some issues with that, they think if he is part blue heeler, that might have stunted his growth a bit/why he looks more corgi.

moechae fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Apr 2, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread