Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation

pioneermax posted:

Congrats on your new baby hes gorgeous ! although im not sure whats up with the taped ears..

Some puppies need their ears taped up for a while to get them to stand correctly. Doesn't bother them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation

Pooptron2003 posted:

I always agree with what you say, but you also have the beautiful ability to say things in such a cuntastic way.

"Your dog is cute, for a misbred piece of crap that I wouldn't even give the pleasure of using as an rear end towel for my fine Afghan bitch. You're a moron and you probably have a gaping vagina. Good luck with your pet though. Let me know if you need any tips."

and the thing is, you are completely sincere. I love you.

You're the Jordan from Scrubs of PI.
(with a penis)

I like the "rear end towel" part that was my favorite part. :3:

• Locked thread