Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

of the moon, of the dream
Corgihavers, I plan on getting a corgi puppy in the next couple of months (probably taking the puppy home between 3-6 months from now). How long before I plan on taking a puppy home should I start sending out emails/applications to breeders? Located in Southern California if that matters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

corglords, meet lexi

she's a corgi/german shepherd/great dane mix that we rescued. we think she's about 9 weeks old. We have no idea which breed will win out in terms of size when she's grown up, but she's the runt of the litter (apparently her brothers were 2-3x her size). She seems to be stubby like a corgi but her looks scream GSD. Her fur is very short and fine like a great dane's, though.

she's our first puppy and we're currently exhausted from lack of sleep, but just look at that cute face. she's very sweet when she's not viciously attacking various objects. 3 weeks to go until she can play with other dogs and get out some of that puppy energy!

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

Buckle That Corg Tho

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

Phoneposting my Corgi-German shepherd-great Dane mix Lexi, who at the ripe age of 7 months has come out of her previously very stoic shell. Whenever she gets to do something fun, this poo poo-eating grin comes out. Half the time she's a sweet cuddly baby, the other half the time she's a crazy hyped up little mongrel puppy. I love the poo poo out of her.

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

What a cutie. Lexi is also the bitey-est pup I've met. The strategy is always distract, distract, distract. Want to bite my fingers? OH LOOK AT THIS BIG GREEN BEAR THAT NEEDS SOME BITES!

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

Mine is just too playful. She thinks any kind of excitement (yelping or otherwise) is just more play. I'm hoping she grows out of it, since whenever she does it all fun stops, so there's no reason to do it.

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

Every morning we go to the dog park and Lexi looks like she's been through a car wash. Or the opposite of a car wash, where they put mud on you instead of clean it off.

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

Good dogs. All of them. Good dogs.

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

Today Lexi got herded hardcore by a Cardigan. She had no idea what was happening and had no idea why this dog was barking so much. It was funny to watch. I'll try to get some pics next time it happens :)

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

That link isn't working for me.

content: my corgi/gsd/great dane mix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

I don't know but that's a good lookin pupper. Lexi says hi

• Locked thread