Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DenialTwist
Sep 18, 2008
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

I was so sad when I picked up Maverick from getting spayed because it was raining (which she was afraid of at the time), had a giant ecollar, and couldn't walk because of all the pain meds, then to top it off the gunk they put on her eyes made it look like she was crying. I about lost it I felt so bad for the poor thing. And since she was bigger she had to pee literally every 30 min, it was awful. But the next day she was back to herself and I took her e-collar off because she really wasn't interested in stitches.

Also, Yay! Fleet Peeples! We need to have a goon meet there. ( I know we tried before but maybe try again!) I keep hoping that one day I'll show up and see a cute little corgi named Ace. He's too cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DenialTwist
Sep 18, 2008
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Tristesse posted:

Yeah, seriously. Any tuesday, wednesday, or thursday is fine with me for the most part since I have a weird rear end shift at work. This week is obviously not a great idea due to stitches mc noballs. I'm usually the one standing in the lake taking pictures of my scared rear end corgi, and Ace is usually the one avoiding all the other dogs as much as possible.

Edit:

Now to think of a tagline for it.

Where the gently caress is my tail?

Ya I'm just starting a new job this week ,but when Ace is feeling better about not having balls hit me up! I love fleet peeples,have any of you been going to the town hall things or any of the events about them wanting to change/get rid of the park?

DenialTwist fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Mar 27, 2009

• Locked thread