Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Hi all, so excited to find out we have a Corgi thread! Let me catch every one up on my little waddle-butt. Click for full size.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Nobnob posted:

Alwyn is trying to make me jealous about his food.
Also interesting, despite him being pure Corgi Cardigan, the ears stayed down even after more than a year.

Hey another Blue Merle! I'm sure you get stopped all the time too. :)

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

hendersa posted:

My wife spent some time yesterday planting flowers, and Waffles was busy supervising the effort:

After the flowers were all in, she spent some time relaxing on the patio:

:3:

Grade A sploot, good supervising!

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

thylacine posted:

Hello, I haven't visited this thread since Lucy passed away last year, but I've been taking care of my sister's corgster mutt for a few months now while she's out of the country so here's a few pics:

She's a corgi-shepherd I guess. She has a corgi body (including butt) and hair but very emotive ears and coloring I haven't seen on a corgi before--and she smiles like a corgi. She's also naughty and gobbles down dead birds before I can catch her, runs really drat fast, and falls on her back for belly rubs whenever you get close to her.

Y'all got Furminators for shedding? They're amazing.

She's adorable! Are you sure she's not just a Black-Tri, she looks all Corgster to me.

EDIT: Forgot what I came here to actually post, Rosie is 1!

Gynocentric Regime fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Jun 14, 2017

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Millions posted:

Tegan gets the same, 1 cup split between two meals. She still eats poop occasionally, but corgs gonna corg.

Rosie gets the same with maybe a little more if another corgi is at daycare, because they run all day.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
We went to the beach over the 4th weekend and Rosie is a swimming fiend:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

The Dave posted:

In my experience Corgis can be very YMMV. I have three and:

1 is high energy, barks a lot, always wants to play, cries to play, got her when she was a puppy.

This is Rosie. The only way we make it work is she goes to daycare five days a week so she gets all her playing out there.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Knifegrab posted:

Thanks guys. The food we got her has good instructions so we're gonna follow that till her vet appointment later this week. Trying really hard to name her but its so hard to come up with a name you love!

This may sound a little :goonsay: but my method since I was a kid was to name dogs after first party Sega characters and Cats after first party Nintendo characters. At the very least it helps narrow down the list.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Cross-post from the cute thread

https://twitter.com/CuteEmergency/status/893454760036184068

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

I.C. posted:

Do Corgies have eye problems? Like rapid sudden onset macular degeneration or something?

None that I'm aware of, we met one pair of Rosie's grand dams and sires and they were healthy and spry.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
So Rosie's daycare started taking seasonal pictures and she loves the camera

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Is anyone else in this thread going to the Florida Corgi Picnic this year? We went last year and it was a blast!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Got a couple of professional Rosie pics and a a couple of amateur ones, click for big.

• Locked thread