Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Crossposting because I noticed this thread and realized this happy little poo poo belongs here as well:

Trabant posted:

Hello thread. I too have a part-primitive dog. Here's Bogey, a basenji-corgi mix:

He both barks and makes Wookie noises, and would absolutely eat himself to death if he were ever left with an open bag of food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Hobold posted:

Is it a normal corgi thing for them to have a lot of extra skin on their back, like cat levels of extra skin?

Nobody else answered so I'll say that my half-corgi mess does have some extra skin on his back. It's mostly just below his neck, but it doesn't really look abnormal. Can't really tell until you actively look for it / grab it with your hands.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
:kimchi:

You should cross-post Korra's pics to the dog pictures thread post-haste!

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Both!

For real, that's a ludicrously cute pup.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Those are some happy dogs, people. You're doing it right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Chicha! :kimchi:

There's also the Dog Pictures Thread which gets a lot more traffic/regular posts.

• Locked thread