Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

sunaurus posted:

Here are some pictures:

Jesus Christ, you gotta warn people before you throw that much distilled cuteness at them :magical:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

chupacabraTERROR posted:

Phoneposting my Corgi-German shepherd-great Dane mix Lexi, who at the ripe age of 7 months has come out of her previously very stoic shell. Whenever she gets to do something fun, this poo poo-eating grin comes out. Half the time she's a sweet cuddly baby, the other half the time she's a crazy hyped up little mongrel puppy. I love the poo poo out of her.

I love Corgi mixes, because they always seem to be the other breed's head on a stubby Corgi body :allears:.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Knifegrab posted:

We're thinking Kaiju since we can call her kai and juju as nicknames and Kaiju translates literally to"strange beast". I also think it sounds pretty but I'm a terrible weeb after all.

Corg'th'lhu Dog'Corgthoff, Barking Death of Worlds.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Corg'th'lhu Dog'Corgthoff, Barking Death of Worlds.

Knifegrab posted:

Fall back name for sure

Knifegrab posted:

We ended up getting her a crinkle octopus, thanks for the suggestion, I had no idea those types of toys existed for dogs

Are you sure it's still just a fallback name? :v::cthulhu:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Trabant posted:

:kimchi:

You should cross-post Korra's pics to the dog pictures thread post-haste!

This is a dumb idea.

CLEARLY Old Swerdlow needs to post new pics of Korra in the dog pictures thread. Lots more!

• Locked thread