Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

:gonk:
So I just bought a house and have always wanted a Pembroke welsh corgi, but I have 3 cats and was wondering if you guys could tell me if you thought 3 cats and a lovely corgi could get along?

I know that it would mostly be based around introductions and all that, but was wondering if anyone here has cats and a corgi or thinks that the corgi would just try to heard the cats all day and they would never get along.

I have already been talking for a year or so with one breeder, but am probably going to end up trying to rescue a Pembroke welsh corgi instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread