Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maso
Jul 6, 2004

fuck bitches get stud fees

Hirez posted:

I'm on the verge of getting one of these :3: but I feel guilty as it would be alone for about 6-7 hours a day -- I'm going to take the first 2 weeks with him off, so I'll be there for the start, it's just after that I need to work :v:

Would this be ok or am I a bad person if I get one? Would I need to get a dog walker? I've looked for an older corgi, but I can only find puppies available

6-7 hours a day isn't that bad, for an adult, but you will want to have a dog walker until its bladder grows bigger. But PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE use this forum every. step. of. the. way. while choosing a dog/puppy. Seriously.

Can you tell us a little more about your schedule?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maso
Jul 6, 2004

I always wonder why people make the connection that when Pet Island tells them they bought a dog from a lousy source, it's also assumed that everyone thinks they're stupid for loving the dog and should kill it or something. People are weird.

maso
Jul 6, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

but he doesn't process meat well and has been eating vegetarian dog food for years.
Seems to me like the answer's right in front of you.

maso
Jul 6, 2004

Pooptron2003 posted:

I was at a drive through the other day and the cashier squealed, "Oh what a cute husky!" :neckbeard:

I'm still very confused.

Um, clearly corgis are husky/dachshund crosses. Duh. No wonder she got confused.

maso
Jul 6, 2004

pioneermax posted:

I knew thered be fur you know but i never ever expect this much freaking fur.

Im just.. my sofa is now hairy if i leave it a day in fact merlin turns everything to fur, is there anything i can do ? and does it ever stop ?!
You bought a corgi. You weren't prepared?

• Locked thread