Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zombie Dictator
Jan 14, 2005

by angerbotSD
I don't know about cardigan welsh corgis, but here are pictures of my pembroke welsh corgi!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Dictator
Jan 14, 2005

by angerbotSD

elf pr0n posted:

I bought Ula from a pet store without knowing any better, and I love her all the same. Doesn't mean I agree with pet store dogs now, though v:shobon:v

I'm in the same boat. I wish I knew better at the time, but I love Leeloo more than I knew I could love another living creature. Her breeding papers might say 100% pembroke welsh corgi and be full of crap, but you know what? I don't care. What does that matter outside of gloating rights to people I don't even like? "Oh, I see you have a wonderful dog that you love with all your heart, but since she's only 92.5% corgi, you shouldn't dishonor the breed name by calling her a corgi :colbert:".

I lucked out with her because in the 1.5 years I've owned her, the only problem I've had is that she has a very sensitive stomach which was giving her mud butt on occasion. All I needed to do was stop letting her eat too much raw hide or other stuff that wasn't her normal food and it stopped. Granted, getting a dog from a Petland this good is rare, but she's turned out to be the most loving, loyal, friendly, fun, energetic carefree dog I could ever want. Her breed could be "North Eastern Shithead" and I'd still be proud to call her "my little shithead".

:shobon:

But I will say this; the next dog, probably a Boston Terrier, will be coming from a reputable breeder. But first and foremost on the list is a house so Leeloo and Corben (we've already named this non-existent dog) can have more room to run around and play.

And more room on the bed for them to sleep with us. :shobon:

EDIT: FYI, the Petland we bought her from is now out of business. At least I got the chance to load up on 3 bags of Innova at 50+% off beforehand!

Zombie Dictator fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Feb 20, 2009

• Locked thread