Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lionskull
Jul 12, 2006

Tristesse posted:

As far as clawing up things go, I've been having a problem lately keeping something soft for Ace to lie on in his crate. In accordance with his taste for all things fluffy or made of my underwear, he's been spending a decent chunk of the night eating holes/ ripping/ tearing up anything in his crate. Pillows are banned because he rips a hole in them and eats the stuffing. He also can't have stuffed toys for this same reason, which is odd because he was fine with them for months. He chews holes in blankets.

Sorry to bump an old post, but you could try one of these (http://kuranda.com/). They're supposedly chew-proof, I haven't had opportunity to get one because I don't have a dog yet V :) V. There's a low-profile one for inside the crate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lionskull
Jul 12, 2006

Yatta_Butters posted:

I just got my corgi!!! She is a black tri and her name is Zoey!

That is an adorable puppy. She looks like she's ready to run you ragged :)

Korenwolf posted:

Here is my little guy. I picked him up from a family who were getting rid of him and his companion to have more kids. They told me he didn't like going for a walk, which is pretty much code for 'never took dog out of house'. When I got him his paws were too soft to walk outside for prolonged periods of time. However he is doing great now. He likes snow quite a bit.

Click here for the full 1000x1261 image.

Haha what a happy dope. He looks like he can barely see but it doesn't even matter because SNOW RULES OMG.

lionskull
Jul 12, 2006

Is that seriously a corgi pitbull? She is ridiculously cute (and looks kinda pissed about it).

• Locked thread