Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

1994 Toyota Camry. I can't wait until I graduate college and can afford a nice car, but this thing will at least be super reliable.

:coal:

2001 Buell Blast

1984 KDX200

I could go out and buy brand new, but it's more fun to take something that needs a little work and fix it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

I feel like an adult because I finally bought my own car.

2012 Focus Titanium with a manual. I had been looking mostly for a Mazda3 for the past few months, but this popped up on Craigslist and I jumped on it.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Dox this nerd:

I live in Hampton Roads so I can get to the Parkway a little easier than the other two if future goon shenangians are going to happen.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Tremek posted:

If you're not already familiar, you might enjoy this music video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=498zUzNGQxY

IMO the song is cool too.

I want to be mad at them for sitting on the hood, but it doesn't look like it even flexed a little. (And the Kills rule)

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

It might be Stockholm syndrome from driving an old Camry so long, but I love the 90s Toyota design. That's simplicity that looks good.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

davecrazy posted:

You don’t buy something like this without realizing all of that. You embrace it.

Did you get the massaging/heated/ventilated seats? My inlaws' have them on their Grand Cherokee and they're hilariously bougie

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

TenaciousTomato posted:

RE: license plate chat, got this on the way:

Hell yeah, New England ocean life bud. I have this:

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

TenaciousTomato posted:

Beginning of short stay in Maine:

Ending of short stay in Maine:

Looks rad. Sorry they salt the hell out of everything here.

Is that near Fort Popham? It looks vaguely familiar, but I haven't lived in Maine that long, so all the peninsulas look the same to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

priznat posted:

It is also dog approved!

Would like to perhaps get a better liner and bumper protector mat.. thinking weather tech but any other good options would be welcome to know

I haven't used this cover, but I've been impressed by the other dog stuff I've gotten from Orvis: https://www.orvis.com/product/orvis-grip-tight-cargo-protector/3F5G.html