Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
He said it was still yellow and he sped up. I thought it went red, so he said, he said. My dashcam was on the floor, I didn't have a new mount to put it up yet since the old one stuck to the Charger windshield. Coming from Amazon tomorrow LOL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
It is already stuff I told them - I have collision and a very clean record. They won't drop me over one accident - My rates will go up, but that's how the system is designed to work - We have the same insurance company, I don't see it being a protracted battle. I assume we'll see a split assignment of blame. I know about posting publicly, and assume they will find this. My wife was an insurance defense lawyer for 6 years. I posted no details I didn't state to insurance on recorded record.

He did admit to speeding up on the police report. And has an expired license.

I'm not going to make up details or paint a false narrative to put myself in a better light.
If I hosed up more than the other guy, then my insurance should be impacted more.

I agree, don't go posting after you tell the insurance company a totally different story, but I'm not one to make up poo poo for my own gain and then "HAHA GOTTEM" online post about it.

It's a hosed up situation.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

TenaciousTomato posted:

When owners poke fun at their own vehicles I gotta appreciate it. Awesome car, buck teeth or not!

In all honesty some aftermarket brand could make a killing with body kits for this generation of BMWs. They also have at least one up on Audi for keeping the multimedia dial around (presumably the dial in the center behind the shifter). Touchscreen only BS is the worst.

Adro has a new front bumper I've been eyeing. That said, I'm honestly having the stock kidneys grow on me.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
I also feel like his aftermarket grille looks much better than the stock horizontal slats.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

TheFonz posted:

I did something stupid.

2017. 11,950 Miles on it. Very Well optioned. I traded in my 2018 Scat Pack Charger - got 8k less than I paid for it brand new in 2018.

TheFonz posted:

loving LOL Nevermind.

Ok Ok - Hear me out - Let's try this again.

2018. Similar Spec. Black instead of Red interior. Slightly Different Wheels. 5,995 Miles on it. We'll see in 24 hours if it was chance, or if the gods really never want me to have an M4.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

AirRaid posted:

It's nice but the interior is the wrong colour now :(

:(

I need to find a boring man to do an interior swap. This one looks like no one has ever sat in it before though. It's insane how clean it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

priznat posted:

Has anyone tried Tuxmats? I see them on those straightpipes YouTube guys as they advertise on there, they have a Canada storefront too which is handy.

I had them in my charger and really liked them. They fit perfectly - they are super thick and durable. They honestly seemed like Weathertek protection while being larger and looking nicer.