Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010
I had two consecutive oil changes where the brake pads increased in size between the first and second. After that I stopped taking them seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

Lord Stimperor posted:

I spoke to some car wrapping companies and they want thousands of $$ to put a protective wrap on the car :stonk: so maybe i'll just learn to live with it

I did a precut 3M Pro kit from eBay. It was tedious but not very difficult. Took about seven hours to do it by myself.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

Lord Stimperor posted:

Can you do it if you're an idiot with two left hands?

I mean, I could practice on the old car that we're trading in.

Biggest problem is that I have a shared parking garage under our building, so I don't have a proper working space.

Yeah that would be tough. You need some really good lighting to make it easier and you don't want to be in the sun to get it.

On the plus side you can't really hurt the car doing it. But you could be out $400 if you drop your material on the ground or something.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010
This was just posted today about getting a CX-50 https://www.theautopian.com/it-shouldnt-be-this-hard-to-buy-a-new-car/