Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
Last years Mazda6 in manual, or this years Mazda3, but automatic? SWMBO wants a new car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

eddiewalker posted:

The 6 only comes with a manual in a bare-bones config. I got the 3 hatch with all the cool doodads and awesome mileage because I didn't need a big back seat.

Not in Canada. All the levels come available in a 6 speed manual config.

Here's the config, mazda6 GT:
AM/FM Radio CD Player Power Windows Power Doors Power Steering Air Conditioning Cruise Control Sun Roof Electric Mirrors Leather Interior ABS Brakes Alloy Wheels Heated Seats Fog Lights Tilt Steering Bucket Seats Climate Control Driver Airbag Passenger Airbag Side Airbags Electric Seats Intermittent Wipers Navigation System Memory Seats Traction Control Child-Proof Locks Stability Control Rear Window Defroster Bluetooth Wireless Technology Backup Camera Power-Assist Disc Brakes Auxiliary 12v Outlet Telescoping Steering Wheel Keyless Entry

SpannerX fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Apr 21, 2016

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Rhyno posted:

Did a key swap this morning and futzed around in an 2009 MS3 for an hour and poo poo, I think I might have bought the wrong car 5 years ago. The MS3 is just far more nimble than my MS6 and it the size of the car just fit me so much better.

OH WELL NO RAGRETS

Considering I'm used to my '10 Ranger or my '06 X-trail, driving my wife's '15 6 GT is almost like a go-cart. God it's fun, and so smooth to shift (Yeah, the Ranger is downright agricultural in gearing, and prone to be top heavy, and has a lovely clutch, and and and...)

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Daric posted:

Ok yeah, I thought there was a new Speed6. I really don't think clients will care if I'm in a Mazda, they don't really notice as much as y'all think. I've been having people follow me to houses so far which isn't a huge deal because I'm in an area where everything is super close together and it gives them time to talk without me around.

I like the looks of the 6 though. How's the trunk space? And are the seats comfortable?

My wife as a 2015 6 (Manual GT) and loves it. Trunk space is excellent, and the seats are great. It goes fast enough quick enough for us, but we don't exactly have a lead foot. For some strange reason I've had people try and race me in it. It was odd.