Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

smax posted:

I'm really happy with it, it's basically a nice midpoint between my last 2 cars (last one was a 4Runner, before that a GTI). It's somehow even more red than my last car.

oooooooooh that's nice! Very red too.

I am looking at CX-30s/5s/50s. They seem to be the best combo of safety/driving enjoyment/economic AWD.
  • I did notice that they apparently don't have a touch screen capability.
  • How y'all feel about infotainment screens with/without touch screen capability?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Hi friends, how is the headroom in the cx-30?

I’ve checked specs but after trying different cars it seems like the listed headroom on vehicles doesn’t translate to consistency of my experiences in the cars.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

What’s the collision detection safety feature called where the car beeps when you get close to stuff during parking.

I feel like I saw a cx-30 with that feature but skimming the trims didn’t show a feature that lines up with that. Maybe part of “360° View Monitor”?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Tremors posted:

That's "front and rear parking sensors". The 360 view is the camera system that gives you a "top down" style view.

Thank you!

Those sensors only seem to be on the much higher level trims… bah humbug