Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I think the charger for a stock iEloop battery is supposed to be 17V or something lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Was the 2007-2013 Mazda2 ever badged as a Toyota Yaris? Saw a hatch the other day. Didn't know if the owner did it or maybe it was a Canadian import or something. I thought only the following generation was shared with Toyota.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I did that with my 2006. At least at the time, Mazda USA did not equip roof rails with the little hidden hole. I used roof rails from Canada. Only mistake I made was over tightening the mounting pads and bent the metal thing. I used a system from Yakima but Thule is good too.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Kia Soul Enthusias posted:

Is anybody interested in some Enkei RPF-1 wheels in Seattle? They're pretty curbed.
17x8, 5x114.3 (5x4.5"), 45mm offset, centering ring is for the hub size of a Mazda 3, no center caps.

Full album
https://imgur.com/a/VU1Kw6Y

Thought I might cross-post this in case anyone is interested. Just don't wanna deal with the hell that is FB Marketplace / Craigslist etc

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
CV boots do go bad and sometimes it's just easier to replace the axle than hope your boot repair job is good, but I would ask that too in the stupid questions thread (it should just be called small questions thread!), as their advice is going to be more current than mine. The axle itself is gonna be fine though, so that part is just a lie.