Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SynthesizerKaiser
Jan 28, 2009
BOOSTER JUICE
Would someone please suggest what even comes close to being exciting enough to play after (or even before) this track? It's Noisia - Gutterpump and it's awesome. I love to play it. It's got quite an intro and sounds great for getting started. At 128 bpm I'm usually playing something electro / funky, but nothing in my library comes close. :( Suggestions?

SynthesizerKaiser fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Feb 9, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SynthesizerKaiser
Jan 28, 2009
BOOSTER JUICE
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I hadn't heard some of these before.

For content, here's a mix from last November with a bunch of darker sounding trance tracks I'd been saving. I don't know if it's all in key since I only recently started hearing how important it is, but most of it should be.

Duration: 1:17:43
Bitrate: 192kbps

01. Jolly Harbour (???) - The Beauty (Martin Roth Atmospheric Remix)
02. Mike Foyle - Pandora (The Blizzard Remix)
03. Matt Cerf and Envio feat Jaren - Walk Away (Lange Remix)
04. Cerf, Mitiska and Jaren - Silently (Chad Cisneros Remix)
05. PAFF - From King to Finch
06. Martin Roth & Alex Bartlett - Off the World (Gareth Emery Remix)
07. Blank & Jones feat Bernard Sumner - Miracle Cure (Martin Roth Nu-Style Dub Remix)
08. 4 Strings - Catch A Fall (First State's Dark Remix)
09. Van Riel & Geert Huinink - Minimal Symphony
10. Sied van Riel - Sinner In Heaven (Original Mix)
11. Ferry Corsten - Into the Dark (Ferry Fix)
12. Ernesto vs Bastian - Super Jupiter (Original Mix)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OA9L4GRF

edit: changed to a non-terrible host.

SynthesizerKaiser fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Feb 11, 2009

SynthesizerKaiser
Jan 28, 2009
BOOSTER JUICE

jonmitz posted:

Will download your mix because it's the first trance mix other than my own that I've seen posted in almost a year.

edit: well I tried to download it, but that server has a maximum speed of 20kb/s so I gave up. It was going to take like 2 hours. Can you rehost it

Changed to a new host, sorry about that!

SynthesizerKaiser
Jan 28, 2009
BOOSTER JUICE
This one was done in Ableton, though I like to mix in Virtual DJ. I can mix with CDJs and a mixer as well but I don't have my own any more.

• Locked thread