Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

Here's a short thing I did today, after some new decks arrived:

https://www.mixcloud.com/MisterMaw/fresh-noise/

Genre: Progressive Psytrance

Tracklist:
1. Coming Soon - Into Space (Effective Remix)
2. Timelock, High Jacked - Alchemy (Original Mix)
3. Coming Soon - Wait For It (Symphonix Remix)
4. Jiser - Breaking Time
5. The Junction - Contraction (Original Mix)
6. Krama - Forever More (Original Mix)
7. Coming Soon - Up On You (Osher Remix)
8. Alter Nature - Pollinate
9. Symphonix - Within The Sound
10. Metronome - Rainfall (Symphonix Remix)
11. Day Din - Breaking Dread (Original Mix)
12. Ghost Rider - Turn Around (Original Mix)
13. DJ Fabio, Moon - Wheels of Motion
14. Neelix - Mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

mitztronic posted:

I set up a party in golden gate park during a rainstorm, under a bridge, and inside of a tunnel a couple weekends ago. Decided to go with a rave theme, so I played a trance set. There was fire spinning all night, and SFPD showed up four separate times.

https://www.mixcloud.com/mitztronic/laminar-flow-live-golden-gate-park-bridge-tunnel-10-15-2016/

Genre is trance for the 1st half and then psytrance

During the last 1/3 of the set there was a violinist improving to the psytrance (yea, it was pretty amazing). There wasn't any way for me to record it.

This was all I recorded - afterwards I went b2b with the opening act with some house and other music and then we went downtempo to bring the party to a close.

This is extremely my thing, nice mix! Violinist sounds great, shame it couldn't be recorded.

• Locked thread