Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

vanilla slimfast posted:

Repost of my most recent mix from the last thread:

Happy New Year! Here is my set from last night in the Beatport Lounge for NYE. I'm really happy with how this turned out, mostly because I was able to play a diverse range of music over the course of ~3 hours and make it somehow cohesive as a set.

http://www.dancemusicboard.net/music/bones-live_at_the_beatport_lounge_nye-2008-12-31.mp3

Total runtime: 2hrs 40mins

I didn't really dig the hip hop (or whatever it's called) in the beginning, but it smoothed out after that. This was really good. :hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bummey
May 26, 2004

Quincy Smallvoice posted:

this set was excellent!

Exactly the kind of poo poo I'd wanna hear watching a club filling up while having a drink. Smooth as gently caress, good job!

I've gotta agree. Everything put out by vanilla slimfast is smooth molten gold.

Bummey
May 26, 2004

Threatis posted:

I'm just saying going out, grabbing mixes, and listening to them works better than jonmitz's bullshit.

Why is it bullshit? Take it down a notch there, tiger. He gave some great advice, just because you disagree with his methods doesn't mean it's bullshit or that yours is better. You could have easily suggested your way without looking like a 'sperging baby.

VV :rolleyes:

Bummey fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Apr 14, 2009

Bummey
May 26, 2004

Keep doing what you do, slimfast!

• Locked thread