Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
geeves
Sep 16, 2004

vanilla slimfast posted:

This is my set from the Denver Derby Party on Saturday, recorded live at the Monet Garden in the Denver Botanic Gardens. This was my third consecutive year playing the derby party and I have to say this was definitely the best one yet

Mixture of downtempo, jazzy hiphop, and some spacey disco stuffs

Finally got to this mix, exceelent as always, Bones!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Terrible Horse posted:

sorry for that someone, then. theyre incredibly boring.

i didnt mean to state it so harshly but its basically what maguro and vernacular said, its something everyone does when starting out and you want to move past it as fast as possible. getting made fun of for it was what caused me to choose 'good tracks' over 'the biggest banger of the week,' so now youre getting it from me.

people can tell from your tracklists if you care, if you have something to teach them, or if you dont. i could tell by this one that you've got nothing to offer me. you're a dj; play me great tracks. your mixing could be complete poo poo, but if you are showing me tracks ive never heard, or are arranged in a way that convey a personality, im interested. ive got no time for a hypemachine trolling blog loving barely goes out to see djs twat. sorry.

I sometimes think the Top 10 list on Beatport is almost a disservice. That said, don't be afraid to buy or play a track just because it's in the top 10. If I like a track, I'm buying it; only because I'll know when to use it in my set and make it work - regardless of how popular it may be. But rarely is there something in the Top 10 that I even like.

And so much of Beatport's music, IMHO, it mis-categorized and it is probably to do with the huge amount of tracks released every day. (Most of which is absolute garbage or a re-release of something from a year ago, and it's actually not fun drudging through 1000s of tracks each week hoping to find just 5 or 10 that I like - if nothing pops up on my list of favorite artists / labels.)

I find myself enjoying JunoDownload.com more and more. (not a fan of the player being a popup, but I like that you can listen to other parts of the track aside from the regular sample).

geeves fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jun 7, 2010

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

vanilla slimfast posted:

They have a poo poo-ton of high-profile labels locked into exclusive deals. So unless you're willing to wait 4-8 weeks for said labels' newest tracks, it's the only game in town for a lot of music

Yeah, that's the main reason and the majority of the labels I like, I have stored in my profile for an easy find :)

Other than that, trying to find a breakout track/artist on a label nobody knows about seems harder than ever.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

KillerJunglist posted:

Now this, I like this. It's so smoooooooooooooth! Nice to hear some nice rocksteady beats in this too. Anything else by this guy?

Oh, and sorry for the derail earlier, here is something else I made... more oldschool. I'll try to get some stuff on soundcloud by next week and post those links too. I know it's a pain to always have to download everything.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mpej5hrbg26jk0p/BreakBeatsMix.mp3
Name: I Can't Breakdance, But I Can Make Other People
Old-rear end songs used:
1. Drop the Boom - Freestylers
2. Keep on Dancing - Black Noise
3. Old School Scat - Southside Rockers (Interspersed: Renegade Master - WildChild)
4. Def Madley - Zeb Roc Ski
5. What People Do for Money - Divine Sounds
6. Egypt Egypt - Egyptian Lover
7. It’s Automatic - Freestyle
8. Tom’s Diner (remix) - Anon vs. Susan Vega
9. Electric Rain dance - Electric Indian
10 . Last Bongo in Brighton - DJ Format
11. Al-Naafiysh (The Soul) - Hashim
12. Breakers Revenge - Arthur Baker
13. Set it Off - Big Daddy Kane
14. Clear - Cybotron
15. Bass Mechanic (DJ Icey Remix) - Bass Mekanik
16. Breaking Beats - DJ Scratch
17. Cassius 99 (radio edit) - Cassius
18. NY is Good - BS2000
19. Treat ‘em Right - Chubb Rock
20. Boogi Night - DJ Doc
21. Zebster Rock - Zeb Roc Ski
22. Welcome to the New World - Cutmaster GB
23. One for the Treble - Davy DMX
24. B Boy Lessons - Cutmaster GB
25. Letter to the Better (remix) - Master Ace
26. Juice (Know the Ledge) - Erik B. and Rakim
27. New Bell - Manu Dibango
Stinger from Three Mcs and One DJ - Beastie Boys

N-Joy

Edit:

Gah, I'm so slow sometimes.

Holy poo poo I cannot wait to listen to this.

I did a mix a very long time ago from all old school electro / Miami bass. It's not technically perfect, but I may just post it cause it's a fun mix.

Bones - awesome stuff as usual with your White Gold mix!

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Cowboy. posted:

Arsenal - Estupendo (Gui Boratto Remix)
John Tejada - Sweat (On The Walls) (Original Mix)

Again, the transitions are not as super tight as I'd like it. Feedback and comments welcome.

The mix above and one a ways before (didn't check the time) sounded like you touched the platter / record. Don't do that. Use the pitch slider to adjust - it will be more controlled and smoother once you get used to it. Yes, you may get lucky, but it's much easier to screw up and overcorrect.

JimmyJazz posted:

definitely could use more five year old deadmau5 tracks all played out in a row, you know for like that phat sound all the people are looking for in the club. and some dumb chick youre trying to bone. props

You mean the retarded circus electro fart house music?

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Socket Ryanist posted:

I see tons of professional DJs touch the platter. Just because it's not your preferred method doesn't mean it's not a valid one.

I've also seen many professional djs gently caress up because of it as well. But you're right - to each their own, though.

For me it's just something I've seen more and more of lately. Especially the newer DJs who have only ever used CDJs / sertato / final scratch whatever believe the BPM counter more than their ears. therefore instead of working the pitch slider, they just randomly try to speed up or slowdown the record to match up - instead of actually correcting it.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

dirtbag posted:

If you like deep house and tech house you might enjoy last nights version of my internet radio show. Luckily there wasn't any drunken mic rambling this show.

http://soundcloud.com/dirty_/dirty-sunday-worship-04-17-11

This is really excellent - enjoyed it the whole way through

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

dirtbag posted:

I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for checking it out, geeves. I'll be uploading a new one every Sunday from now on.

Can I get an ID on the track towards the end that comes in around 1:49/50?

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Acrimonious posted:

Here's a deep/tech house mix I did for my friends internet radio show last week:
http://soundcloud.com/ktcaustic/armchairdanceparty

Tracks by Maceo Plex, Agaric, Clockwork etc...

I like this as well, been playing out that Clockwork track here.

dirtbag posted:

That would be the lovely Nina Kraviz - I'm Gonna Get You

Thanks!

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

I'm trying to check out the beta version of beatport, but I'm stuck in an infinite loop. Happens on all browsers.meh.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

First recording I've done in almost 3 years. Still DJed, but never recorded. This is my first mix on my 900s which was frustrating. I've always been a very visual person (color of record label / where on CD trackname was written and where in CD book) when locating my tracks. Now to actually have to know the track name to find it - gah.

Download - House of Ebony and Ivory 01

code:
Lee Foss – Warriors – Original Mix
Polder – Midnight Mover – Reset Robot Remix
Od Muzique, Mark Holmes – Dark Revolver – Reset Robot Remix
Way Out West – Only Love – John Tejada Vocal Mix
Richard Les Crees – Sunshowers – Clear Skies Mix
DJ T. – City Life feat. Cari Golden – Maceo Plex Remix
Nick Curly – Cozumel – Original Mix
Vozmediano – El Che – Original Mix
Bocas Del Toros – Alex Santos Remix
Shonky – La Bestia – Original
H.O.S.H. – Antonelli Screaming – Steve Bug Remix
Had some rough spots, but overall happy with it since I haven't mixed tracks in 6-7 months so if some of these tracks have been in others' mixes, didn't mean to double up. I have roughly a whole year's worth of music (500ish tracks) I have never mixed to work through.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Partial Octopus posted:

Heres a deep house mix from my set at Eclipse in Pittsburgh about a month ago. Figure I might as well post it. Criticism is always welcome.

A fellow Pgh DJ? (There are a couple of us here) Can't download your mix- set for streaming only.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Partial Octopus posted:

Fixed! and we've probably met before. I play a lot at Brillo and Belvedere's. Do you hang out with the humanaut guys at all?

Occasionally - I help found Humanaut, but left in early 2010 cause I needed a break.

Only recently been getting back in to things.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

New mix for this weekend:

http://houseofebonyandivory.com/2011/09/house-of-ebony-and-ivory-02-soulglo-sessions-september-2011/

Partial Octopus posted:

Ah thats cool. Are you going to Claude Young?

Planning on it.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

New mix I put together last week before thanksgiving. No tracklisting right now as I lost it when my new mac when lemon on me.

What I can remember is this mix does contain are tracks and remixes (mostly new and some old) by Will Saul & Tom Cooper, Tigerskin, some classic Jay Tripwire, Hippe’s remix of Halo Varga’s Future, and the Luke Fair remix of Kings of Tomorrow’s I Want you (For Myself).

House of Ebony and Ivory episode 5

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Rivfader posted:

SQ is definitely one of the main selling points of all A&H mixers. The difference between a Xone:92 and DJM-800 is clearly audible. It's not that a DJM sounds bad, it's really that a 92 sounds better.

If you were to buy a 92, you're going to fall in love with the filters. They add a lot of creative options and will make DJ-ing even more of joy.

Most likely because the Xone [X]2 series are analog while the DJM series has been digital. I haven't spent enough time with the DJM 800 or 2000 to speak of the differences, but the 600 always sounded muddy as hell in its rendering of the the tracks (whether they came from vinyl or later CDJs). Granted the 600 appeared in 2001.

The 600 was good for its time, but despite its popularity in the clubs, the Xone 62, 464 and the Rane series were always better sounding.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Rivfader posted:

Analog does make the difference in this case indeed. I don't know about the 2000 either (although I do know I believe it's simply ridiculous to pay that much money for a mixer), but while the 800 indeed sounds much better than the 600, the A&H still tops it.

I've owned a 600 and didn't really notice just how muddy it sounded until I switched (to an Ecler Evo-4 at first). Thing was built like a tank though, the main reason it made a name for itself and became so popular. The Xones were considered "hard" to use back then and I think the Rane's were really more aimed at those looking to use them primarily for scratching. Somehow DJ's in clubs were/are morons who treat their equipment like poo poo.

I think the 62/464's failing was just the interface. The channel meters weren't very informative and you had soundboard-style faders (which are easily replaced).

What the 600 introduced was a nice way for those of us who DJ in our headphones to be able to blend the tracks easily and fade out/in the Master Out. The 62 doesn't have this, BUT it can be achieved with some trickery.

I use the AUX levels / buttons at the top and this allows me to cue the track at a higher volume solely in the headphones. To this day I still do not know what the real purpose of the AUX out was - perhaps 3rd party effects like a Korg pad or something?

A&H of course incorporated the DJM-style blend into the 92. I would love to see a successor to the 92, but with the way technology is trending with Serato, Traktor and other things which are being developed, it is not needed.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Looking forward to the listen - only caught a bit of it live.

vanilla slimfast posted:

27. Rabbit in the Moon - FLooRi.D.A. (Three A.M.'s A Dub For Strangeways) [Hallucination]

I just found my copy of this and put it on failed drunken mix last week and was thinking I would drop it on q's show in a few weeks :argh:

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Recorded for fellow goon relative q's ultrawizardsword.net's show. Been a long while since I've really had a long mix but wanted something slow and groovy.

We Must Evacuate the City (my hosting)

Castlevania - Vampire Killer (Rock Remix)
Rabbit in the Moon - Deep Breaths Baby Steps
Jay Tripwire - I was a DJ
Shall Ocin - Moving On
Zepp001 - Don't Sleep (Revenge Mix)
M.A.N.D.Y. & Adultnapper - Bus Ted (H2 Remix)
Lee Foss - Your Turn Girl (Shonky & Dyed Remix)
Larse - Tiburon (Dynamodyse Dub)
Michael Jackson - Liberian Girl (Amine Remix)
... (missing, thanks to rekordbox)
Kellerkind - Backflash
Demarkus Lewis - Amazing You
Dave Nash - Give It Up (BiG AL Remix)
Kid Bliss - Disco poo poo (SIOPIS Remix)
Andrade - My Time
Manik NYC - She Watches Me
Chris James - On & On (Manik NYC Remix)
Hot Since 82 - Let It Ride (Nicolas Masseyeff Remix)
Yooj - Mademoiselle (Martin Buttrich Remix)
Odd Parents - Fame
Karton - Chase It Hight (Tiger Stripes Remix)
Tboy & Wildkats - Groove Me
Sunshine Jones - I Got Your Back (Kruse and Nuernberg Remix)
Death on the Balcony - Far From Home
Slok - Roots (Alex Arnout 9T's Remix)
Kolombo - Passin' Me By
Simon Baker - Osaka Nights
Siopis - Really Love Ya
Simon Baker - Human Mystery
Soho 808 - Turning Slow feat. Lydia Caesar
Pol On - Molala
Onno - Paragroove
Rabbit in the Moon - Floori.D.A. (Three A.M.'s a Dub for Stangeways)
Storm Queen - Look Right Through (Dimitri From Paris Erodiscomix)
Terry Francis - Rosie and Hannah House
Lovebirds and Novika - This Time (Gorge Remix)
Lightbluemover - Ddisco

geeves fucked around with this message at 03:36 on May 9, 2012

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Solus posted:

I think I'll share this here. 20 odd minutes of chill House/Tech House music.

http://soundcloud.com/weyland-nz/good-feels

There are a couple of things I'm not too happy about, such as one part where I let two vocal parts overlap quite badly which makes me cringe whenever I hear it again.

But it has a nice feel to it.

Tracklist:

She's on Fire (Maya Jane Coles Remix) - Bo Saris
Crazy (Noze Remix Extended Club Version) - Ornette
Point of View - HNQO
Woohoo (Feat. Ost & Kjex) - H.O.S.H
Don't Go (DJ Version) - Justin Martin
One Day Reckoning Song (Wankelmut Remix) (Club Mix) - Asaf Avidan & the Mojos
My Own Business - Kolombo
I Remember - Loverdose
Hear me Say - Madmotermiquel/Sebo
Touching Me - Finnebassen
Reeves - Super Flu/Andhim
Sometimes - Audiowhores

What's the track between:

Reeves - Super Flu/Andhim
and
Sometimes - Audiowhores?

I heard it on another mix but couldn't find a tracklist

Edit: n/m I found it, turns out I already had it: Dan Ghenacia & Shonky - Close To The Edge

geeves fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Nov 9, 2012

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

vanilla slimfast posted:

https://soundcloud.com/vanillaslimfast/bones-live-at-public-works-sf-2013-01-11

My opening set at Public Works in San Francisco for the Soma North American Tour with Slam and H Foundation that rolled through a few weekends ago. On the dubby and deep house tip

Tracklisting
01. Andy Stott - Luxury Problems [Modern Love]
02. Jori Hulkkonen & Third Culture - IO [My Favorite Robot Records]
03. Derek Marin - We've Been Expecting You (Zoi Remix) [Thoughtless Music]
04. Lessovsky - Cherish Any Time (Lee Webster & Paul Loraine Remix) [Oh! Records Stockholm]
05. Tom Demac - For The Love of Gray [Glass Table]
06. Peter Corvaia - In The Air [petFood]
07. Cottam - Relapse [Aus Music]
08. James Welsh - The Way [Join The Dots]
09. Recloose - Don't Get Me Wrong (Tornado Wallace Remix) [Delusions Of Grandeur]
10. Pawas - Compassion [Night Drive Music]
11. Ben La Desh - 27 Degrees [Dirt Crew Recordings]
12. Avatism - The Slug (Clockwork C/W Remix) [Souvenir Music]
13. Dirty Vegas - Emma (Bachelors of Science & M3 Dub) [OM Records]
14. Last Magpie - (Who Knows) Where Love Goes [Hypercolour]

Good work as always, slimfast.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

From relative q's ultrawizardsword.net show last Friday. I'm never sure which DJ megamix thread to post in.

http://ultrawizardsword.net/s/chunky-salsa-from-the-marianas/

Adana Twins, Doctor Dru - Anymore (MANIK Remix)
Brabe & Addex - Ain't Nobody (Addex Remix)
Deepchild & Autodeep - Virgin Killer feat. Deepchild (Dub Mix)
Chiapet - Westworld (Skylark Remix)
Larry Heard - Deja Vu (Musaria Mix)
Okain - OClock (No String Dub)
Ian Pooley - Groove Me (Matthew Dekay & Lee Burridge Remix)
Hot Since 82 - Hurt You
Flight Facilities - Foreign Language feat. Jess (Will Saul & Tam Cooper Remix)
Kraak & Smaak - Let's Go Back feat. Romananthony (Solomun Remix)
Lash - Time (Jay Tripwire Remix)
Nathan Coles, Mastiksoul - Angel Cake (Mr Bar Code & Mieka Du Franx Remix)
Ian Pooley - Compurhythm (Original Mix)
Big Al - New York New York (Marco Grandi Remix)
Will Saul & Tam Cooper - Getting Closer
Miguel Campbell - Not That Kind Of Girl
A Klass feat Saraya - Lonely (Sonny Fodera Vocal Mix)
Sidney Charles - Fameless
DJ Spin - Do What (Edy Ramas Remix)
Chaim - Ur Around Me
Fuckaponydelic (w. Jay Haze) - Switch the Lights
Fabio Giannelli - Maintain (Just Be Deep Mix)
Hermanez - Mustache
Beckers & Dnox - Watch Me Now (Egbert Knipoog Naar Grooveyard Remix)
Sonny Fodera & Dajae - My Heart is Singing
Franck Roger - When You Touch
Crazy P - Stop, Space, Return (Simon Baker and Jamie Jones remix)
Tom Demac - Dirty Honey
Tapesh - Generation (Hot Since 82 Remix)
Masahiro Suzuki - Fujidrops (Silver City Remix)
Way Out West - Only Love (John Tejada Vocal Mix)
Richard Les Crees - Sunshowers (Clear Skies Mix)
Colette - Crush (Sonny Fodera Remix)
Fabien Kamb - Brown Sugar (Ross Couch Remix)
Mark Fanciulli - Sacrifice (Original Mix)
Ian Pooley, Matthias Vog - Barrique (Vincenzo Remix)
Mihalis Safras - Stranger (Wehbba Remix)
DJ T. feat. Cari Golden - City Life (Maceo Plex Remix)
FCL - It's You (San Soda's Panorama Bar Acca Version)
Martin Roth - Beautiful Life

edit: I guest [list] doesn't work

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

vanilla slimfast posted:

I did this when Beatport first launched...nearly 10 years ago. There's just way too much content nowadays to keep up that way. My Beatport works well enough; I've built up enough of a list of artists and labels that I'm able to effectively spiderweb to lots of new unknown material. I end up having to sit on a lot of it, and as a result my hold bin is ridic.

My problem with Beatport is the lack of quality control (I could probably put a microphone in a trashcan and throw it down the stairs and they would sell it) and all the duplicate music that gets republished on "new" labels or 2nd hand labels like Recovery Tech months after the original was released.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

mitztronic posted:

I've found tracks that were re-released a month or two and I found them on the second release, so I don't really have a problem with that.

But yeah, the complete poo poo that gets released... I'm mixed on that... That's really in the label's court though. If a label releases a lot of complete poo poo I just write them off and make a mental note to skip them.

I usually suffer from "hey this is good" and buy it, only to find out that I had bought it months ago and forgot about it. Done that plenty of times.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Steve Evets posted:

Put together this mix for fall. Deep house, tech house and techno

Clocks in at just under 2 hrs

https://soundcloud.com/steveevets/se-september-2013-mix

Tracklist:

Dave DK - Nakai Pop (Ambient Version) [Kompakt]
Bajka, Autodeep - Freedom Dove (Iorie Remix) [Peppermint Jam]
Safeword - Tangent [Dessous Recordings]
Tiger Stripes, Tandem Sky - Solid Air (Tevo Howard Remix) [Soundz]
Matt Keyl - Ag (Original Mix) [Takt]
Oliver $, Jesse Rose - When We Heard Solid Groove (Original Mix) [Play It Down]
Smash TV - Noise & Girls (Yousef Circus Rework) [Get Physical Music]
Tuccillo - City Lights (Original Mix) [8Bit]
Chaim feat. Meital Derazone - We Are (Original Mix) [Supplement Facts]
Deep Square - Sidewalk (Original Mix) [Mulen Records]
Lauren Lane - Magic Flight [Saved Records]
Green Velvet - Bigger Than Prince (Hot Since 82 Remix) [Circus Recordings]
Gene, Deep'a & Biri - Redshift (Argy Remix) [Black Crow Recordings]
M A N I K - Finch (Original Mix) [Ovum Recordings]
Hauswerks Feat. Phaedra Penny - I Live Inside Your Mind [Moda Black]
Anthony Middleton, Gel Abril - Hey You (Original Mix) [Maison D'etre]
BLUD - Memories (Original Mix) [No. 19 Music]
Jody Wisternoff Feat. Pete Josef - We Are Heroes (J. Wiltshire Remix) [Anjunadeep]
Biri, Deep'a - Black With Purple (Original Mix) [International DeeJay Gigolo Records]
Pig & Dan - Blossoms To Ashes [Cocoon]
Benjamin Damage - 010x (SCNTST Remix) [50 Weapons]
Himan - Life Appeared (Original Mix) [ReSolute Label]
Christian Smith & Wehbba - Centauri (Original Mix) [Tronic]
Pipes - Crooked Love (Trevino Remix) [Defected Records]
Shed - Fluid 67 (Original Mix) [50 Weapons]
Deep Square - That's Right (Original Mix) [Mulen Records]
Joris Voorn - Ringo (Rework) [Green]
James Harcourt - The Weak, The Wounded (Original Mix) [Twisted Frequency Recordings]
Kate Simko Feat. Jem Cooke - Your Love (Tevo Howard Remix) [No. 19 Music]
Gene, Deep'a & Biri - Blueshift (Original Mix) [Black Crow Recordings]

Really digging this mix

ForsakenDragoon posted:

Here's a new deep house mix! Love for you all to listen. Feedback and criticism is always appreciated.

https://soundcloud.com/anaiek/boys-night-girls-night-mix

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

mitztronic posted:

Let me take you on a journey. A journey through time and space, to a place beyond existence. The place where we all end up: where we all belong. Let me take you to Ascension.

Genres: Desert Psychedelic / Neotribal / Shamanic Electronic

Mitztronic - Ascension
Link: http://www.soundcloud.com/jonmitz/the-ascension

Track (Mix) - Artist
1. Omar - Malayeen
2. Rain Strains - Maple
3. Dance of the Insect Soldiers - Plantrae
4. Spore (Kalya Scintilla Remix) - Bumble
5. Crossing the Desert (Kalya Scintilla Remix) - Desert Dwellers
6. New Evolutionary Paradigm (Dub Re-growth) - Whitebear
7. Mistake - Colonel Up and Mister Down
8. Keyon's Kite - White Robot
9. Subconscious - Truth
10. Blunt Weapon - Vax
11. Behemecoatyl - Radioactive Sandwich
12. Icaro - Soulular
13. Cosmic (Kalya Scintilla Remix) - Buddha Bass
14. In The Wake of Forever (Androcell Remix) - Aligning Minds
15. Different Dub - Radikal Guru
16. The Sands of Grime - Kalya Scintilla
17. Frogz for Free - T.r.u.n.k
18. Neptune - Pericles
19. Makyen Ghrir Allah (Desert Dwellers Remix) - EarthRise SoundSystem
20. Kiva (Kalya Scintilla Remix) - Bird Of Prey
21. Fortean Thieves - Slackbaba, Aliji
22. Lotus Heart (Kalya Scintilla Remix) - Desert Dwellers
23. Full Woodshed Beats - Erothyme
24. Bass Inception (Quade Remix) - Buddha Bass
25. Mandelbrotwurst Magik - Icaro
26. Without A Guide - Nio
27. Axis Mundi - Kalya Scintilla
28. Internal Galaxies - Soulular

Just getting caught up with the thread - this mix is really something different than what I was expected and really enjoyed it.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

My friend and I have a weekly show on Soundwaveradio.net as well as 92.3 FM in London. We need to learn to keep better track of what we play. We mostly play house that ranges all over, but it's usually more deep, dark and groovy house.

https://www.mixcloud.com/geeves/soulglo-on-soundwave-radio-london-923-november-12-2016/

https://www.mixcloud.com/geeves/soulglo-with-mr-stitch-and-adam-oliveri-on-soundwave-radio-london-923-november-18-2016/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Been doing a weekly show for a site (soundwaveradio) for the last few months, but keep forgetting to record it. Which is weird because I also do a weekly show on Saturdays with my friend for the same site / station (92.3 London) :v:

Anyway, tonight's mix I'm really happy with.

https://www.mixcloud.com/geeves/adam-oliveri-audiographic-february-7-2017/

303 (303 Original) - Vedic
Rollercoaster Feat. Thayana Valle (Original Mix) - Thayana Valle, Andre Gazolla
On The Floor (Anabatic 10 Remix) - Worthy, Kevin Knapp
Rediscovered (Miguel Bastida Remix) - Stefano Noferini, Hollen
Rocco's Hard Scene (Original Mix) - Slok
Smoking feat. Princess Magnifique (Eli Escobar Remix) - Severino, Princess Magnifique
Jefferson St (Groove Mix) - MANIK (NYC)
Roosevelt Ave (Doc Martins Sublevel Live Grass Roots Remix) - MANIK (NYC)
Breakin' Of The Dawn 2013 (Ross Couch Remix) - DJ 19
Higher (Julien Loreto Dub) - Dave Nash
North Light (Original Mix) - Hans Thalau
Let Me Take You Home (Pezzner Instrumental) - Alba Prada, Ann Santos
Diablada (MANIK (NYC) Remix) - And.Id
Masada (Dachshund Remix) - Bengal (SF)
Hurt Somebody (Original Mix) - Kill Frenzy
Make Me Dub! (Original Mix) - Mr. G
Release Me (Original Mix) - Memoryman (Aka Uovo), Rogue D
Shaded (Original Mix) - Stephan Hinz
YEAH! (Original Mix) - Sandy Rivera
Wanna Go Bang (Catz N' Dogz Interpretation) - Geeeman - Interpretations