Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grok
Jul 23, 2006

ZOMBIE uses BITE!
It's super effective!
Lipstick Apathy
Looking

Industry: IT, programming or networking preferably but administrative assistant-type jobs are also an option. (Database work would be awesome).

I graduated with a BS in Computer Science this year from Lewis University. I have been a student worker in IT for almost the entire four years, and have an internship at Argonne National Laboratory for what will end up being about a year and a half (doing IT-related work, servers, website stuff, etc). I have a little bit of experience in many things, and learn fast.

I really cannot move out of the C/U area for some time.

For more information send me a PM or email me at plate.is[at]gmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU