Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rolled Cabbage
Sep 3, 2006
Looking for a job in London, UK.

I am soon to be graduate with a Japanese BA. I'm looking for translation or localization gigs mainly, but anything that will let me use my language skills in some way.

If anyone's interested I can give links to my TranslatorsCafe/Translator's Base pages or email me at 140331 (at) soas (dot) ac (dot) uk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolled Cabbage
Sep 3, 2006
For a friend...

Job Seeker

Location: London UK/HK/Australia (In London, can easily relocate to the others)
Education:B.A. Hons Japanese

My Experience: Events management, particularly with regard to music/food. Previous work in sales, PR and teaching. Copywriting, editing, any new media jazz. Contacts in music, entertainment (comedy), food and news media industry.

What I'm Looking For: Ideally an events based role (experience is extensive and cool), but other new media OK too.

Requirements: Full time