Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NewsMonster
Oct 13, 2006
Looking for a job

I've got a B.A. in History, graduated from the University of Maryland about 7 months ago, and have been working as a manager at what was until then my summer job ever since. Technical information (not the same thing as information technology), analysis, or research are probably the best way to describe the skill set from my education (Some of my supporting education is in communications/international relations). The kennel manager position... well, it's definitely given me experience with managing in a small team project sort of environment, as well as dealing with the needs of my employees and higher management.

I'm basically looking for ANY field I can stretch those qualifications to cover. My preferences are for something career oriented. I'm in Maryland, but am willing to move.

If you know of any jobs or have any advice, I'm all ears at this point. (If you just want to tell me I should have majored in something other than history... thanks, I figured that out)

NewsMonster fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Apr 19, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU