Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
Need a job. Have accounting/clerical experience

Suburbs of Chicago. Open to commuting to all suburbs and the city.

My education
BA in Economics from UIUC. Starting Master of Accounting program at Roosevelt University this fall. Planning on taking CPA exam within the next 18 months.

My work experience
Worked for 1 year at a small community bank doing a lot with month-end close, account reconciliation and financial analysis. Also did a lot of clerical work like filing and payroll. Experienced with Microsoft Excel (seeking MCAS certification) and Quickbooks.

What I'm looking for
An entry level bookkeeping/accounting position but I wouldn't mind doing mostly administrative. I'm also willing to do both part and full time.

Contact
dmk7351(at)gmail(dot)com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
Job Seeker

Education: BA in Economics, MS in Accounting (Anticipated December)

Experience: A little over 1 year in various accounting roles performing duties such as bank reconciliation, general ledger account reconciliation, variance analysis, analysis of cash flow and other performance/planning measures. Also experience with full cycle accounts payable and some payroll experience. Extensive experience with Excel and Quickbooks with limited exposure to Access.

What I'm Looking For: Anything that utilizes my skills.

Looking to Work In: Chicago land area until the Winter but open to relocation to anywhere in US/Canada (within reason, no crazy rural areas) after that.

When I Can Start: Immediately