Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prince Reggie K
Feb 12, 2007

I've been denied all the best Ultra-Sex.
Looking for a job anywhere, but preferably in Pennsylvania. Especially Pittsburgh, since i plan to move there in Spetember unless i find a job somewhere.

About me:

B.S. in Psychology (I love the field, but cant do grad school without a years experience) (Will work other fields though)

Job experience: Tour guiding. (I was really good at this. and loved it)

Payless shoes

University library / Audio visual Center worker (This was full time for a year)

I'll move anywhere for almost any pay. I have literally applied to every retail store within a 30 minute drive from my house.

I'm really good at talking with people, and once I've learned my stuff I'm confident and very good at answering questions or directing people to where they can find answers. I swear even if i don't look qualified your job a quick email exchange with me or aim conversation or even possibly a phone call might change your mind. I'm a fast learner.

No Pm, but AIM = Rabidrousseau
email = Rabidrousseau1712@gmail.com

I can provide you with a full resume on request.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prince Reggie K
Feb 12, 2007

Lyon, just sent you an email.

Prince Reggie K
Feb 12, 2007

EDIT: Woot, found a decent job

Prince Reggie K fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Apr 29, 2010

Prince Reggie K
Feb 12, 2007

Job Seeker

Location: Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania, willing to relocate/commute.

Education: B.S. Psychology

Experience: Retail at Payless and Walmart photo dept. College Tour guide, University Audio/Visual Center, Warehouse, Pin Chaser, Call Center. I'm pretty handy with computers and photography equipment/photoshop.

Looking for: Anything really. I'm at a new place in my life and ready to explore all options.

Availability: Immediate start. Looking for around 40 hours or less. Preferably with 2 consecutive days off per week, but will consider all options.

Contact me at: reciprocal.saw (at) gmail (dot) com

Prince Reggie K fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Aug 31, 2011

Prince Reggie K
Feb 12, 2007

Bellybutton, I passed your offer to a good Belarussian friend. I'm not sure if she'll apply, but I wanted to give you a heads up.

Prince Reggie K
Feb 12, 2007

Job Seeker

Education: Bachelor of Science, Psychology

Short summary: Computer and service generalist highly experienced in phone-based support and customer service. Skilled with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe Photoshop. I’m currently employed in a variety of computer related work from home tasks, such as Quality Control, video editing, digitizing analogue media. I’m also teaching myself web design and development. Currently I am working mainly on basic HTML and CSS. I’m looking to develop these skills further.

Experience: IT help desk, patient account rep, customer service, retail, warehouse, tour guide.

What I want: I'm polite, patient, and well-spoken. I do well in service-based jobs - but I'm tired of working soul-crushing things like IT help desk for national corporations - which I did very well previously before spending the last 2 years doing a bunch of odd-jobs and working in a mailroom because it was better for my mental health. I'm willing to try some unconvential work or to be trained - im mainly looking to avoid sales, collections, and IT help desk, which I've done. I'm good with a phone and computer and also in person, I just don't have a clear goal career-wise. I coasted in mediocre jobs with no advancement path through my 20s bit and it's held me back. I posting here in a more casual place to represent myself more honestly than normal during the job search and hope it resonates with someone here. Oddly, I have more energy and I'm more committed to hard work than when I was younger, so I'm looking maybe even to start a truly new career from the ground up.

Available: Immediately.

Send me a PM, I'll be glad to give my professional resume or talk about options.

Prince Reggie K fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Aug 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prince Reggie K
Feb 12, 2007

Job Seeker for remote work or central Pennsylvania
Nearly 5 years in current job, raises have stagnated while my role has expanded greatly but not in the direction I want.

I have over a decade of primarily customer service experience within the healthcare and IT industry. I have constantly tried to shift as far away from front-line call center stuff towards back end technical work as possible. Examples of things I do well and would like to focus on include onboarding and training new hires, writing process guides and developing training material. Healthcare appeals, designing and running reports to improve efficiency and reduce errors. Quality control of phone calls, ELM courses. Competent user of ERM systems, Microsoft office, photo and video editing software, basic html. Utilizing web portals of all kinds. I never include them on my resume anymore because they are old and I don't seem important - but I have retail experience as well and basic familiarity with hand tools and some power tools. I like working with my hands and creating but don't know how to turn this into a career.

I'm also open to 'out-there' jobs I've never heard of if they seem cool. Niche areas of interest that are probably irrelevant, but possibly related to a dream job I don't know exists: ceramics, blacksmithing, coffee, tea, all the usual nerd stuff such as gaming, books, etc.

B.S Psychology

Please PM me if you have any leads or would like to view my LinkedIn or resume to see details of my job experience.

Prince Reggie K fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Aug 10, 2023