Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cosmopolitan
Apr 20, 2007

Rard sele this wai -->
Looking for a job, in the Santa Clarita/Valencia area.

Industry: Anything. I'm studying Computer Science right now, so preferably something computer-related, but really I just need to pay my bills, so I'll do anything.

Work Experience: Nearly 3 years of retail, 6 months of office/admin. assistance/receptionist work.

Skills:
  • If it's at all computer-related, I'm probably skilled in it. Pretty much all my free time is spent in front of a computer, so I can learn anything in no time, if I don't already know how to do it.
  • Anything customer service related. With years of retail and some receptionist work, I have all but perfected the art.
  • I'm an extremely punctual person. I am very paranoid about being late to professional obligations, so if I'm not on time, I'm early.

If you want more details, take a look at my LinkedIn account, or PM me for my resume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU