Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SlippyFists
Jul 16, 2007

To The Flowers of Time!

LocationSan Francisco
IndustryAdmin/non profit/anything really

Graduated in May of 08 with a B.A. in Psych. Pretty worthless degree really, and it's proving to be that way even more every time I search for work. I'm a really ambitious individual who can think fast, learn quickly, and am willing to do whatever it takes for an entry level position somewhere, seriously anywhere, I'm not picky. email me at robinfoxin at gmail dot com for my resume/coverletter/references/etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlippyFists
Jul 16, 2007

To The Flowers of Time!

Looking for a job

Education: BA, Psychology(LOL)

Work Experience: Intern at an animal hospital for six months while in college, while also volunteering at an animal shelter. Besides that, I've done dog walking, working at a metal foundry and glass foundry. I'm just looking for my first real job in tis world, and would appreciate any help provided really.

PM or cremebox@gmail.com

SlippyFists
Jul 16, 2007

To The Flowers of Time!

Job Seeker

Education: BA in Psychology, and finishing up my AS in Computer Networking and Information Technology

Experience: Unpaid Assistant jobs unrelated to my current IT journey.

Looking For: Something to get my feet wet in the IT industry. I'm trying to learn as I go, and so I'd probably be better suited in some kind of Internship/part time/junior/helper monkey sort of role.

Email: robinfoxin at gmail dot com or just PM me.

SlippyFists
Jul 16, 2007

To The Flowers of Time!

Job Seeker

San Francisco, CA

Education:

AS in Computer Networking and Information Technology & BA in Psychology

Work Experience:

I interned at the San Francisco Housing Authority, within their IT department for a few months. I used Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager to deploy Windows 8 and Office
2013 to workers computers. I also helped install surveillance equipment, and two Palo Alto firewalls. I also deployed a bunch of all-in-one touchscreen computers in their training room.

Can Start:

I have classes on Mondays and Thursdays, but they're night classes so really anytime is fine for me.

What I'm Looking For:

I'd like to find another IT internship here in San Francisco if possible, or some type of journeymen IT role, if that even exists really.

robinfoxin@gmail.com