Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MidasAg
Oct 28, 2007
The Man of Silver
Looking for a job as well in Seattle, WA. Just moved here 2.5 weeks ago.

About me
I am starting my junior year in a B.S. of Aviation and Business/management. I am a licensed pilot, and want to eventually fly for a living. Living in Northgate area, and have transportation.

Education
Like I said, in my junior year of a B.S. degree, but I also have 3 years as an engineering student. Graduating 2011.

Skills / Previous employment
Skills and abilities include working knowledge of airport and airplane regulations and operations, as well as FAA regulations, and AOA. Previous job was working the ramp, ticket counter, and baggage for Midwest Airlines. I have worked in customer service, call centers, aptarment maintenance, construction, factory, retail, and store operations as an assistant manager.

Looking for
Honestly, a job. any job. I have 2 years before I can realistically make a living from flying, so I need something in the meantime. I would prefer something aviation related, but have wide enough experiences, that I can do most any job that doesn't require a degree, certificate, or license.

Contact Me
Email at grstudent53 [at] hotmail.com or PM me on the forums.

MidasAg fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Jul 30, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MidasAg
Oct 28, 2007
The Man of Silver
Seattle, WA

Horizon Air, and Alaskan Airlines, are hiring at the Sea-Tac airport. Pay isn't that great, but you do get flight benefits, which if you fly alot,or want to travel, is good. You can apply directly through the website. or go to airportjobs.org.

MidasAg
Oct 28, 2007
The Man of Silver
Job Opening
Part Time Position: Entry level retail, keyholder, some responsibility, less than 20 hours a week.

Generic Job Description:
Clothing sales for big and tall men's clothing. Will be helping customers find the right sizes, wardrobing, ringing up transactions, and doing stock work. Open 11-6 most days, so no crazy hours

Additional Generic job description:
Put stock away, clean, and always look busy. Will be dealing with a lot of cranky, old, and/or fat people, in any combination of the 3, upto all 3. If that bothers you, stay away. Should probably be outgoing, smart (lot of microsoft and tech company employees shop here), and know something about clothing.

Benefits:
um, employee discount...

PM/Email me for more information:

mike.dereske@gmail.com

MidasAg
Oct 28, 2007
The Man of Silver

Moose Bigelow posted:

Is this at Kaufman's?

Sorry for the delay, I had the holiday weekend off, and then right back in the mix of things. Not at Kaufman's, they went out of business a year ago. We're the other place. I did get your resume, and will look it over with the other manager, and let you know. Check your email soon!

MidasAg
Oct 28, 2007
The Man of Silver
Job Seeker

Where I'm looking:
Bellevue, WA, mostly, but willing to expand to entire Seattle area.

My experience: 6 years of customer service and retail experience. 1 year airline ramp service. Currently an Assistant Manager for a retail store. Have 3 years of business school, in aviation management, and 2 of engineering(chemical and mechanical both)No degree though (currently working to fix that)

What I'm looking for: Anything. I'm currently in a position where I turned down the store manager position, to stay as an ASM and go to school, and they installed a complete and utter dipshit, who is making life a living hell, and breaking policies left and right, but they refuse to fire his rear end.

When I can start: Immediately.

Can be reached via: Mike.Dereske at Gmail.com

I will literally take almost anything right now. This job is effecting my health, marriage, and mental state. I need something different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MidasAg
Oct 28, 2007
The Man of Silver
Internship/Job Seeker

Education: BS in Aviation and Business Management, Current MS/Management, MBA student

Experience: Part time Account/Client Manager for 6 months. Small construction/supply business, with a reality TV show, So I have been doing many things. Previous to this, I was a field rep for a temporary housing company, and a Store manager for a national chain before that. I have also worked for Midwest Airlines, Horizon Air, and more.

Looking For: Full-time, but flexible so I can finish my MBA (its evening and early evening classes; they start between 4 pm and 6 pm). Would love to find something business/aviation related.

Availability: Immediate, with 2 weeks notice to current employer

Contact Info: PM or post