Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Looking for a job

Education: Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy, minor in Speech, Georgia State University. 3.2 GPA if it means anything.

Work Experience:
1 year teaching English in high schools overseas
1 year of phone-based technical support/warranty processing for laptop hardware
2 years working in my university library processing books and whatnot
2 years fixing personal computers independently as well as in a shop
I hold a volunteer position with an Atlanta convention where I organize and emcee events as well as manage a 20+ member staff for my department with 2 other directors
I have some experience working in restaurants as prep, cooking, and delivery
I have some retail experience too

I have a teacher's certificate for early childhood education in the state of Georgia.

Since I got back from teaching overseas I haven't been able to find a job that suits me. Most career-type jobs I apply for either don't give me the time of day or say they're looking for someone with more experience. I started looking for just any loving job and those places tell me I'm overqualified, and I can't convince them that I won't quit in a month.

Contact - signoise@gmail.com

signalnoise fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Oct 6, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU