Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Looking for a job in California, only in the areas near Diamond Bar/Pomona area, northern Orange County, and Covina. Since I go to UCR during the year, I can also work around the Riverside area as well.

About Me
I'm currently working toward a B.S. in Business Admin with an Accounting Conc and I have experience working as a clerk in a movie rental shop like Blockbuster, but the one I worked at is an independent, single store. I have experience working in a University Bookstore as well, where I answered questions and helped people find their books. I suppose that puts all my work experience in Customer Service sector.

What I'm looking for
Some kind of office or intern work relating to Accounting would be great, but I'd be willing to take any kind of work that isn't terrible, whether it's student intern, food service, or store clerk. A seasonal/temporary position isn't a problem, and may even be mutually beneficial.

Email
mhuyn006 at student dot ucr dot edu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU