Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ne Cede Malis
Aug 30, 2008
Need a job Recent college grad looking for anything EE related.

Have soldering iron, will travel. Willing to relocate anywhere.

My education
Just graduated with a BS in Electrical Engineering from California Polytechnic Statue University San Luis Obispo (Cal Poly SLO)

My work experience
Made sandwiches at quiznos for a year, worked at CompUSA (hahahaha) for a summer. I currently deliver pizzas for Woodstocks pizza. I've done plenty of projects and labs though. I have a pretty kick rear end senior project too.

What I'm looking for
An entry level EE job. I want to do something with embedded systems or analog/digital circuit design. Really anything to do with hardware would be perfect. I've experience with C/C++ and programming for a few microprocessors, custom circuit design, PCB layout etc. I have lots of hands on experience with all sorts of lab tools; I promise im not retarded!

Contact
customblingbling(at)gmail(dot)com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU