Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carbon Tiger
Nov 4, 2008
Going crazy here...

I graduated college in August and have been on a lot of interviews but no job yet. I have a BS in Marketing and a BA in History with a Psychology minor. For work history I worked for state government as a tax collections agent. So I know the office type jobs, worked the phones all day, processed payments, met with people, normal computers uses, data entry, etc. Also 4 years as a student worker. I could probably get A+ certification if I'd get around to the test but money is tight right now.

I'd just like an entry level job in sales, marketing or general business at this point I mean I have the education for it I'd know what to do and could learn it fast. Anywhere in Vermont, New Hampshire or Maine would be good Burlington, VT would be my ideal place but at this point I just need decent work.

If you have anything toss me an email at qlebeau (at) yahoo.com

Thanks all.

Carbon Tiger fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Jan 14, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon Tiger
Nov 4, 2008
Sure why not I'm looking for a change of venue anyway.

Location: Currently Vermont but I'm looking to move to the Midwest. By that I mean more populated areas in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, or any of the bigger places in the Dakotas, Sioux Falls being at the top of the list.

Education: BS in Marketing (2008) and a BA in History with a Psychology Minor (2004)

Experience: Currently working for AT&T as a Retail Sales Consultant in one of the busiest markets in the country and have been for going on six months. Former Collections Agent for the Louisiana Department of Revenue. Four years as a student worker.

Why the switch ? I'm looking for a marketing job. Anything that's not putting flyers on cars. Basically account management, or research anything of that sort. I know that's a wide area but I enjoy the subject as a whole really. My current issue is there is nothing to promote into in my current job/location and I want to work in my degree area and get out of the middle of nowhere.

Reach me At qlebeau(at)yahoo(dot)com for the full resume and contact information.

Carbon Tiger
Nov 4, 2008

Lyon posted:

Industry: Computer Software

Account Sales Representative: This opening is an entry-level sales position at the company. Salary + commission, salary is pretty good after you pass your 90 evaluation, benefits kick in at that point as well. It is a cold/warm calling job, you will be on the phone the entire day.

The company is really chill, it's a young crowd in the department, and there is advancement opportunity within in the department and company.

E-mail me at ecksile at gmail.

Tossed you an email. Thanks for putting this out there.

Carbon Tiger
Nov 4, 2008
Job Seeker: Round Rock/Austin, Texas

Experience: 1 year 2 months as a Sales Rep with AT&T Mobility where I exceeded sales goals, one year as a Collections Agent with the Louisiana Department of Revenue, 2 years as an Animal Tech with my college's biology department, 2 years as an A/V Tech with my college's foreign language department. Also worked with the Red Cross as a government representative post Hurricane Katrina.

Education: BS, Marketing and BA, History

Skills: Customer Service, Microsoft Office and other MS programs, call center, sales, tech support, database use, billing, collections, customer complaints.

What I'm looking for: Full-time

What I'm NOT looking for: Part-time, temp jobs

Where I live: Round Rock TX

Where I'm looking: Round Rock or N. Austin

When I can start: Now

Can be reached via: qlebeau@gmail.com

This is my second time posting in this thread and last time did lead to a few emails but I've since moved cross country and really need to find work ASAP and despite a lot of interviews nothing has hit yet and I feel it's best to use every resource I have access to and that includes SA. Give me an email and let's go from there this is really a base outline my full resume is a bit more impressive. I know somebody would find me useful.