Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirk Funk
Mar 17, 2009
My company in San Diego, CA having a hard time filling a Senior Java Developer Position as fast as they need to and have just offered a pretty good referral bonus if they hire a good referral. The company is an insurance administrator and is a pretty decent place to work. It's an open environment(no offices), casual dress, company pays for your insurance (health, life, etc), 401K matching, paid time off, paid holidays, etc..

The job description is:

Sr JAVA DEVELOPER

We have an opening for a senior Java developer. The developer will be responsible for new application, web based and desktop integrated, enterprise software systems development and/or improving existing applications, to meet the changing needs of our business. Candidates must have extensive business application development experience, and be able to work well with others in an integrated, team environment.

Senior Developer Knowledge and Experience Requirements:

4+ years of business systems application development in a multi-tiered environment.
2 or more years + of enterprise Java systems.
Proven hands on with J2EE development is a plus.
Strong experience with business logic, sql server and database driven applications.
Web Services skills are a plus.
SQL expertise is recommended, Microsoft SQL Server is a plus.
Java Swing, JSP, XML is a plus.
Jboss, hibernate, Spring Framework and Struts is a plus
Agile and scrum methodologies is highly desired
Strong working knowledge of industry best practices for Enterprise development including Agile is desired.
Strong object oriented design and development skills.
A strong commitment to produce high quality software.

If your qualified and are interested in this job email your resume to yachtrock (at) cox.net and I will pass it along. Like anyone else I'm wary about referring people I don't know so if you aren't serious and looking for a permanent position don't waste my time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU