Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

glu
Mar 22, 2009
Looking for a job

Education: AA degree, Pursuing BFA in Art Education

Work Experience: Five years of Office/Admin/Reception

email me and I will send my resume, ggsmallz@gmail.com

glu fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Nov 1, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glu
Mar 22, 2009
Job Seeker

I may be doing this way in advance, but I'm really worried about being able to find a job after my December graduation, and I think I better start searching now.

Location Will be relocating to Seattle/Tacoma Area as soon as I can find employment- I'm shooting for March 2013 at the latest.

Education University of Arizona BFA Art Education: Community and Museum option, graduating December 15th 2012

Skills/Experience 5+ years Administration/General Office, Student services, Photoshop, currently interning with a non-profit arts organization as part of the office management team.

What I'm Looking for Full Time entry level. Any position that I meet the requirements for within an art, museum, community, non-profit, education or creative field

You may PM me or reach me at gina.meyer at artlover dot com

glu
Mar 22, 2009
Job Seeker

Education: BFA in Art Education, community & museum emphasis.

Experience: Administrative, secretarial, student services, museum and non-profit experience

Requirements: Full time (can be temp)

When I can start: March 18th.

What I'm Looking for: Administrative, particularly in either an art/museum setting or a college setting.

Contact me if you want to see my Linkedin profile, or resume. Thank you.

glu
Mar 22, 2009
Job Openings

Several job openings at LeMay-America's Car Museum:

Assistant Curator - Full-Time (Posted 07/03/13)

Bookkeeper - Full-Time (Posted 07/02/13)

Security Supervisor - Full-Time (Posted 07/02/13)

Security Officer - Full-Time (Posted 07/02/13)

Marketing & Communications Assistant - FT (Posted 06/21/13)

Database Coordinator - Full-Time (Posted 06/17/13): This is the one I know most about, so if you are interested give me a message!

Office Coordinator - Full-Time (Posted 04/19/13)

Education Coordinator - Full-Time (Posted:02/12/13)

For job descriptions, you can download them at lemaymuseum.org, under "about" Must follow the steps to be considered for a position.

glu
Mar 22, 2009
Job Opening:

Position: Development Database Coordinator at LeMay- America's Car Museum

Read full job description and instructions here: http://www.lemaymuseum.org/page.php?id=70

We need someone who is a database pro and is looking for a long term, stable position. Also helps if you are a good self starter/team leader and able to roll with the punches of working for a non profit. You will be rewarded with great people to work with, flexibility in schedule (as long as you get your 40 hours a week in) oh yeah, and we have TWO Delorean's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glu
Mar 22, 2009
Job Opening

LEMAY - AMERICA'S CAR MUSEUM

Now Seeking Candidates For The Following:

NATIONAL EDUCATION DIRECTOR FOR THE HAGERTY EDUCATION PROGRAM

This is a fundraising career within the education department at the museum.

Requirements:

Master's Degree and 6-years of relevant business leadership experience

PM me and I will send you the full 5 page job description! Or just go to lemaymuseum.org "About"