Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigLove
Nov 19, 2009
Looking for a job

I am a former journeyman carpenter/framer who is looking for new career paths or better/more opportunity for advancement/raises/benefits. In other words, for the right pay I'm willing to do just about anything, though I am very interested in law enforcement, geo-sciences (geology, hydrology, etc), possibly teaching.

Location: Surrey, BC, Canada (Willing to relocate to Montgomery, AL region)

Education: Some college coursework done, I'm very eager to go back and learn more, simply don't have the money.

Experience: Six years in construction. I was a lead hand carpenter for a framing crew, I supervised and trained 4 to 5 others at a time in several instances. I also drove several telehandler forklifts (JLG - G10 55A and others) for 3 years. I am proficient in many hand and power tools. I have also done sundecks and patios and I am also experienced in renovations.

I am currently finishing my own project of finishing my basement (1200sq ft) from start to finish: Framing, insulation/vapour barrier, drywall, mud/tape, painting, trim/moulding, hardwood floor, door install and carpet. My next project is going to be finishing the basement bathroom which will be its own adventure.

Other Skills: I'm experienced with Open Office 3.0, the MS Office Suite, MS Projects, Visio and SmartDraw 2008.

In sum, I'm a quick learner, I use my intelligence and wide field of interests to help me solve problems. I enjoy reading and doing puzzles in my spare time, as well as sports like hockey and ultimate frisbee.

Email: adamebernier at gmail

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU