Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbiffx
May 20, 2001
Job Seeker San Francisco, Bay Area, Sacramento, possibly Southern California Metropolitan areas

Education
BS in Finance from CSU Sacramento (AACSB certified program). I am also one class (employee benefits) away from having a dual concentration in Risk Management and Insurance.

Experience
Part of the requirements for the degree were of managerial, analytical, and projections for investments and existing businesses in a team-based environment. Analyzed apartment building investments, a multicultural marketing plan for Target, with other statistical analysis projects including portfolio management and risk management. I've worked for law firms and their employees doing IT and data entry for personal injury claims, the result of said data entry being 30-80% increases in award values. It was detail oriented work with no margin for error due to the amount of money being negotiated.

Skills
Legal document creation, medical file review, basic in-office networking, advanced computer system building, basic security system management and installation, analysis of investment property potential, managerial analysis of problems with detailed solution posits, portfolio management with risk assessment. Required knowledge of office software to complete above projects. New computer programs for proprietary work are quickly learned.

Looking for
Full time entry level position in the finance or investments realm. I don't want to be an accountant in the traditional sense or a salesman.

Where
Preferably Northern California. I would not mind moving to Southern California at all, I'm just more familiar with Northern.

Requirements
Full time, insurance, looking to get standard entry level pay for skilled financial auditor or analyst. Also interested in risk management.

Contact info
jacquedelaneu at gmail dot com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU