Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thisdude23
Jul 10, 2001

So take me back, back to better days
Cause this time between is wasting me away
Well, I'm looking around so here goes nothing...

Location: San Antonio (not willing to relocate due to family constraints)
Education: BA in Elementary Education (2001), MBA in General Business (2008)
Experience:: 10+ years in an educational environment (6 teaching and 4+ as a university office assistant)

I'm looking for pay comparable to what I make now (~47K) with health benefits. I love teaching, don't get me wrong, but I want to try something different and I enjoyed working in an office environment at my old position. My biggest concern is that I am at a position that I realistically have no chance for advancement and I want to be able to further my career. I can be reached via pm here or at thisdude23 at yahoo dot com. Thanks for looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU