Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Bank posted:

So, if you've got job openings at your company, and would be willing to refer a goon (after you do your own due diligence of course

This is important. I posted in a similar thread offering to refer goons for jobs at my company and HR flew someone from here out for an interview, offered him a job and after accepting he went back on his word and took another job instead.

Hearing about the job he did end up getting, I can't say I entirely blame him but it did make me look bad and I decided not to refer anybody I didn't personally know after that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
Looking for a mechanical engineering job ANYWHERE IN THE US.

I have a double-B.S. in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering and an M.S. in Aerospace Engineering.

2.5 years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer / Project Lead.

My current employer is possibly looking at a 2nd round of layoffs and I would not be surprised if I get nixed in this round so I'm just trying to be pro-active.

I have already started applying around on job sites but postings are definitely scarcer and I'm banking on the off chance that someone knows of a position that isn't being explicitly advertised somewhere.