Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arzakon
Nov 24, 2002

"I hereby retire from Mafia"
Please turbo me if you catch me in a game.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia. North side anywhere from Cumming to Downtown
Who: My Wonderful Wife
Industry: Personal Assistant / Bakery Management

My wife has been managing a small cupcake shop in midtown for the past year and was laid off today. She managed the bakery and corporate accounts, taking over for the owner on most day to day duties. Business improved, but personal reasons within her family meant the owner couldn't afford to pay someone to run the store for her anymore and she took back over.

My wife has a passion for anything that allows her to be a little artistic in what she is doing and share her ideas. She would like to stay in the bakery/pastry business but majored in Technical Theatre and would jump at the opportunity to make any money there.

If anyone has anything they feel might be a good fit email arzakon at gmail.com.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arzakon
Nov 24, 2002

Armageddon posted:

:words:

Could you send me an email at my username at gmail so I could forward you over a resume? I will send over my brother-in-laws resume. He is currently working in a library in Duluth and is working on his Masters. I don't remember what his bachelor's was in but he is a fairly smart guy. I will have him check out the website to see if he thinks he is qualified for something you have.

Arzakon
Nov 24, 2002

Job Opening

Position: Sr Windows Sys Admin / Team Leader

What I need you to do:
1. Report to the Manager of Internal Systems based out of London, completing projects for the Atlanta office to keep our corporate environment in line with the rest of the company. Sometimes this will be following the leader from what your peers have done in another office, other times it will be leading the way and handing over to them to follow.
2. Manage and develop one direct report also based out of Atlanta (A junior sys admin)
3. Support 45 US based users, half remote, using ticketing system / GoToAssist. Some assistance to users based in APAC working US hours through local admin on site.
4. Maintain and enhance monitoring system for local infrastructure, monitor backup jobs, disk space, VMWare health, etc.

Key Technologies:
VMWare 5+ / Veeam Backups
Windows 2003-2012, Office 2010, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS
Office 365 (E-Mail/Lync Only)
Shoretel VOIP
HP Servers / iSCSI storage
Cisco Routers (Cisco VPN, Firewall rules) - No need for in-depth Cisco CLI knowledge, just understanding deep enough to relay requests to 3rd party network support
Mac OSX/Windows 7 + Office 2010/2013 for end users
SCCM Experience desirable

Compensation
$60k/yr
4 weeks holiday (5 at 4th year)
100% 401K match of first 4%
Fully paid health premiums for employee (option to pay for dependents)
The other standard benefit stuff

What I really need
I need a competent Sys Admin to run the show for our Atlanta office while I get shipped around to our remote offices working on our core platform. Our corporate infrastructure has historically been managed by the same group running our production environment (my team) for our SaaS product but we have grown enough to where it makes sense splitting them into separate groups.

If you are interested shoot me a resume at my username at gmail and I'll send over the official Job Description.