Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZigsAWinner
Jan 15, 2003
I am a peon for the Something Awful Gods, bow to them or else they will beat me to a pulp.
Since everyone else is doing it:

Looking for a job: Anywhere, preferably in PA or near D.C. I do not care what field other than insurance.

Education:
Waynesboro Area Senior High School, GPA 3.76, graduated 2002
B.A. in Political Science, minor in History, GPA 3.5, graduated Fall 2005
MBA/PA from University of Phoenix, GPA 3.91, Graduated November 2009

Work experience in:
Clerk and eventually shift manager (also certified) (TrueValue), 2001-2004
Server Supervisor and Trainer (Eat'n Park Hospitality), 2004-2008
Conventions Services Supervisor (privately owned hotel), 2008-Current

What I can do:
Point of sales operations
Inventory management
Shipping and Receiving orders
Customer service (or client relationship building)
Sales building
Marketing
Conference or banquet setup
Interviewing/Hiring
Policy Analysis
Scheduling
Payroll management

Other random things:
As of 2006 I have been certified in the sale hardware retail and building materials. This was through a program that TrueValue offered online.
I am very familiar with Microsoft Word, am okay with Power Point, and can do use Microsoft database and Excel (although I am stupid with Excel at times).
I am usually quite skilled at editing and finding weaknesses within an analysis of a paper or proposal.
I can speak/read/write conversational Spanish (although I am rusty, I have not had the need to speak it for years).
I am a people-oriented type leader, choosing to lead by example. My work ethic never needs to be questioned, because I will get the job done.

Contact me: robertleezeigler@hotmail.com

I have a resume` I can email back, also referrals if need be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU