Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrainParasite
Jan 24, 2003

MS in Biochemistry in central PA

3 years +/- lab experience, mostly DNA extraction/purification, PCR, two hybrid analysis, and TEM work. Researched, designed, and conducted experiments. One semester Teacher's Assistant. Left because I didn't see myself living the life of the PhDs I knew.

1.5 years as inspecting raw chickens for the USDA and enforcing regulations. Job requires good attention to detail and the ability to focus on one thing for long periods. Want to leave because it just isn't stimulating enough and I'm on night shift.

Not entirely sure what I'm looking for, but I like the parts of my job where I get to enforce regulations and I liked the parts of the previous job where I had to keep learning new things.

~33k + medical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU